|This article is an ability stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
Shadow Bite is a Felhunter ability. It causes shadow damage to a target. It is the Felhunter's starting ability and does not need to be trained.
For Affliction Warlocks, Shadow Bite gains a second rank at Level 48, allowing it to deal bonus damage for each of the Warlock's baseline DoTs on the target.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Once again deals increased damage for each of the warlock's damage-over-time effects on the target.
- Hotfix (2012-09-18): "Shadow Bite damage has been reduced by 25%."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): No longer gains bonus damage from the caster's DoTs on the target. Cooldown removed.
- Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): Damage and effect has doubled.
- Patch 3.3.0 (2009-12-08): This pet ability now does 15% increased damage for each of the warlock's damage-over-time effects on the target.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.