|It is requested that a screenshot or screenshots be included in this article to improve its quality.|
|Location||Deeprun Tram; Brawl'gar Arena|
- Shadow Blast - Creates a blast of shadowy energy that moves forward to the recently spawned Shadow Torch. Upon reaching the Shadow Torch, Shadow Blasts chain to all other Shadow Torches, dealing Shadow damage to any enemy it passes through.
- Shadow Detonation - Causes all Shadow Torches to explode every 3 sec.
- Shadow Torch - Deals 30937 to 44063 Shadow damage to an enemy and spawns a Shadow Torch at its location.
Run to Aameen's spawning position. He will first cast Shadow Blast for negligible damage (as there's no torches), then spawn a torch. As soon as the Shadow Torch cast finishes, sidestep a few yards to either side. Repeat until dead.
Do not stand between Aameen and a torch, or between torches when Aameen finishes a cast, as the splash damage will likely prove fatal.
Make sure to keep torches close to each other so they do not cut off much of the room.
- We're going to have a blast!
- You'll see that I possess an explosive personality!
- Awww, you're all blown up!
- They always blow up so fast.
- Patch 7.1.5 (2017-01-10): Added.