|Sources: World of Warcraft|
Shadowprey Village is a port located on the southern end of the coast of Desolace. Primarily a troll fishing village, Shadowprey is also a travel node for Horde adventurers. It lies along the Sar’theris Strand, south of the Valley of Spears. Nearby a representative of the Cenarion Circle, the dryad , investigates the whereabouts of ’s remains.
This village is home to a number of professional troll fishermen, whose catches help supply food to the Ghost Walker Post and are always in high demand.Recently , a greedy orca, has been feasting upon all the fish near the village making it difficult to caught any and feed the residents.
- Thunder Bluff
- Furien's Post, Desolace
- Malaka'jin, Stonetalon Mountains
- Sun Rock Retreat, Stonetalon Mountains
- Camp Ataya, Feralas
- Camp Mojache, Feralas
Shadowprey Village NPCs
In the RPGThis section concerns content exclusive to the Warcraft RPG and is considered non-canon.
- In the WoW Game Manual, this village is called "Jagged Spear Village".
- The exact leader of the village is unknown, however, the Cenarion Circle sends Horde players to see . Often bread crumb quests send players to the person in charge of particular areas, before further quests open up.
- Although a troll village, it's interesting that the major facilities (inn, stable master, and flight master) are being handled by the tauren.