|Sources: World of Warcraft|
Shadowprey Village is a port located on the southern end of the coast of Desolace. Primarily a troll fishing village, Shadowprey is also a travel node for Horde adventurers. It lies along the Sar'theris Strand, south of the Valley of Spears. Nearby a representative of the Cenarion Circle, the dryad Selendra, investigates the whereabouts of Zaetar's remains.
This village is home to a number of professional troll fishermen, whose catches help supply food to the Ghost Walker Post and are always in high demand.Recently Blubbergut, a greedy orca, has been feasting upon all the fish near the village making it difficult to caught any and feed the residents.
- Thunder Bluff
- Furien's Post, Desolace
- Malaka'jin, Stonetalon Mountains
- Sun Rock Retreat, Stonetalon Mountains
- Camp Ataya, Feralas
- Camp Mojache, Feralas
- Roon Wildmane
- Taiga Wisemane
- Aboda <Stable Master>
- Vark Battlescar
- Thalon <Wind Rider Master>
- Innkeeper Sikewa <Innkeeper>
- Rokaro <Champion of the Horde>
- Drulzegar Skraghook
- Guards: Shadowprey Guardian
- Tukk <General Goods>
- Wulan <Cooking Supplies>
- Hae'Wilani <Axecrafter>
- Lah'Mawhani <Trade Supplies>
- Mai'Lahii <Fishing Supplies>
In the RPG
The trolls of Shadowprey Village tolerate Selendra's presence because they are aware that the centaur are a threat to them as well, and the Alliance here helps their cause against the Burning Blade.
- In the WoW Game Manual, this village is called "Jagged Spear Village".
- The exact leader of the village is unknown, however, the Cenarion Circle sends Horde players to see Mai'Lahii. Often bread crumb quests send players to the person in charge of particular areas, before further quests open up.
- The only other, currently in-game NPC, choice would be Taiga Wisemane. He sees to the safety of the village by asking players to kill lobstrok that are taking over the area south of the village.
- Although a troll village, it's interesting that the major facilities (inn, stable master, and flight master) are being handled by the tauren.