|Source information needed!
|Base of operations|
Defeated or Crippled
The Shadowsworn (or the shadowsworn) cult is a collection of demon worshipers working out of the Blasted Lands. They are made up of many races, including orcs, trolls, tauren, Forsaken, humans, gnomes, dwarves, night elves, goblins, and high elves. They are very hostile to anyone not amongst them. Their leaders are Archmage Allistarj and Lady Sevine. They have control over one of the remaining Altar of Storms left in Azeroth, as well as Serpent's Coil, a large cave system found in the northeastern area of the Blasted Lands.
Lady Sevine and Archmage Allistarj pledged their allegiance with Razelikh. Another one also pledged his allegiance with Razelikh, Grol the Destroyer. Grol is the leader of the Dreadmaul tribe of ogres. In exchange for their servitude, Razelikh granted each of them nearly unlimted power within the Blasted Lands. The amulet pieces are each attuned to the lifeforce of their owner, granting them immortality. As long as they remain within the Blasted Lands, they cannot be slain, their lifespans extended until the end of days. Razelikh is an agent of the Burning Legion, who was stuck on Azeroth as the Dark Portal closed. Now that the Dark Portal has been re-opened, there is no telling what may happen, as of yet nothing much.
Noteworthy Shadowsworn figures
- Archmage Allistarj and Lady Sevine - Seem to share power of the Shadowsworn cult.
- Dreadscorn - Rare spawn of the Shadowsworn cult, patrols the Altar of Storms in the Blasted Lands.
- Mordak Nightbender - Rare spawn outside of Serpent's Coil
- Plague Demonsoul
- Servants of Grol
- Dreadmaul Brute
- Dreadmaul Mauler
- Dreadmaul Ogre
- Dreadmaul Ogre Mage
- Dreadmaul Warlock
- Shadowsworn mobs specifically at the Altar of Storms are known to have a bug that they wear what they drop. In other words, if a Shadowsworn Enforcer is wearing a hammer that looks like , instead of its normal two-handed sword, it has a good chance of dropping that. The same applies to all Shadowsworn mobs.
- As of patch 2.0.5, the blood elves' and high elves' models were changed. Oddly, the high elves in the Shadowsworn cult are unchanged. With the removal of the high elves from revamped Scholomance, they and the ghost high elves in Ghostlands are the few last remaining high elves that use that model.
- The orcs Shadowsworn Netherguards in Felwood are likely a part of the cult and probably confirm the connection between the Shadowsworn and the Shadow Council.
- There are also eredar, Shadowsworn Defilers, Shadowsworn Heretics, Shadowsworn Ritualists, Shadowsworn Betrayers, and Shadowsworn Harbingers, as well as Shadowsworn Drakonid and Shadowsworn Invaders. The connection, if any, is unknown.