|Location||Sword's Rest, Halls of Reflection|
- Shadowstep (Heroic mode) 50,000 yd range — Steps through shadows, dealing 3000 Shadow damage and teleporting behind the target. Instant. 7,000 damage on Heroic.
- Deadly Poison (Heroic mode) Melee range — Inflicts 465 Nature damage every 3.0 sec for 12 sec. Stacks up to 5 times on a single target. Instant. 1065 a stack on Heroic.
- Envenomed Dagger Throw (Heroic mode) 40 yd range — Inflicts Nature damage every 3.0 sec and reduces movement speed by 15% for 12 sec. Instant. 465 per 3 on normal. 1065 per 3 on Heroic.
- Kidney Shot Melee range — A nasty strike targeting the enemy's vitals, stunning the current enemy target for 3 sec. Instant
These are likely supposed to represent the mercenaries that Arthas hired to burn his ships in the "Dissension" mission of Warcraft III. He then betrayed these mercenaries and had his men kill them. However, the mercenaries in Warcraft III were composed of ice trolls and an ogre, with no humans in their ranks, and Arthas referred to them as "creatures". Similarly, in the quest , the ghosts on the Forgotten Shore refer to the mercenaries as "savage beasts". On the other hand, the Death Knight manga shows human mercenaries. Since the manga and patch 3.3 were released around the same time, around a year after the release of Wrath of the Lich King and the addition of The Forgotten Tale, this may be an intentional retcon.
- Patch 3.3.0 (2009-12-08): Added.