|Location||Battle for Mount Hyjal|
Shadowy Necromancers can be found in the Battle for Mount Hyjal.
Attacks and abilities
- Unholy Frenzy - Increases an ally's attack speed by 100% for 20 sec, but also inflicts 500 nature damage to that ally every 2 sec. You can give that buff to an amount of 4 to 5 Players per mind controlled Necromancer. This buff stacks with the buffs from other mind controlled Necromancers.
- Shadow Bolt - A bolt of shadow dealing 2250-2750 to the current target.
- Cripple - Increases the time between an enemy's attacks by 100% and decreases movement speed by 50%, in addition to reducing its strength by 50%. Lasts 15 sec. Can be dispelled.
- Summon Skeletons - Summon a skeleton from a nearby corpse. Can be either a Skeleton Invader, with 32k HP, or a Skeleton Mage with 24k HP. One is a melee type, the other one is a caster. They are no real threat, just an irritation.
Can be sheeped, trapped, mind controlled or feared.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.