||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
Shamanism is a passive Elemental shaman ability.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed.
- Hotfix (2014-10-30): "Now increases Lightning Bolt's damage by 70% (up from 36%)."
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): No longer reduces the cast time of [Chain Lightning], but instead now increases the damage of Chain Lightning by 100% (up from 70%).
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Now increases the damage of Lightning Bolt by 70% (was 50%).
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): No longer causes spells to have additional benefit from spell power. Now increases damage done by Lightning Bolt by 50% and Chain Lightning by 70%, and removes the cooldown from Chain Lightning.
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): Now increases the spell power benefit to Lightning Bolt, Lava Burst, and Chain Lightning by 36%, up from 32%.
- Hotfix (2011-07-26): "Shamanism (Elemental passive) now causes Lightning Bolt, Chain Lightning, and Lava Burst spells to gain an additional 32% benefit from the shaman’s spell power, up from 20%."
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): This talent is now 1 rank given when a player chooses the elemental specialty. Reduced lightning bolt casting time was added as well.
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): This talent now provides 4/8/12/16/20% extra spell damage to Lightning Bolt/Chain Lightning, up from 3/6/9/12/15%, and 5/10/15/20/25% to Lava Burst, up from 4/8/12/16/20%.
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): Your Lightning Bolt and Chain Lightning spells gain an additional 3/6/9/12/15% and your Lava Burst gains an additional 4/8/12/16/20% of your bonus damage effects.
- Up from 2/4/6/8/10%