|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
- Not affected by the global cooldown.
Here are two simple macros that combine racial abilities and trinkets to greatly enhance Shamanistic Rage in a single button press. These can be combined with other trinkets and abilities as long as they don't force a global cooldown.
#showtooltip Shamanistic Rage /cast Blood Fury /use Bladefist's Breadth /cast Shamanistic Rage
#showtooltip Shamanistic Rage /cast Berserking /use Bladefist's Breadth /cast Shamanistic Rage
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): No longer reduces Mana costs while active.
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Now available to Elemental Shaman as well as Enhancement Shaman.
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): No longer on the global cooldown.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): No longer regenerates mana, but instead causes all skills, totems and offensive spells to not cost mana for the duration.
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): Can no longer be used while Frozen, Cycloned, Sapped, or Incapacitated.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Cooldown is now 1 minute, down from 2 minutes. Successful melee attacks now have a chance to generate mana equal to 15% of the shaman's attack power, down from 30%.
- Patch 2.4.0 (2008-03-25): Is now a Physical ability instead of a Magic spell, and thus is no longer dispellable. It now reduces all damage taken by 30% and gives your successful melee attacks a chance to regenerate mana equal to 30% of your attack power. This lasts for 15 seconds with a 2 minute cooldown.
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): Now also reduces all damage taken by 30% for the duration.
- Patch 2.0.1 (2006-12-05): Added.