- Not to be confused with Shambling Horror (Tirisfal Glades).
Shambling Horrors are vargul that spawns during the Lich King encounter in Icecrown Citadel.
- Enrage - Increases physical damage output by 200%. 1 sec cast, 7 sec cooldown. Is casted every 20-25s, and lasts for 6-7 seconds. (Heroic Only)
- Frenzy - Increases the caster's attack speed by 50% and the Physical damage it deals by 100% for 10 min. It seems they will Frenzy when below 20% max health and pnly on HC mode.
- Shockwave - Sends a wave of force in front of the caster, causing 150% weapon damage (physical damage) in a 20 yard cone. 1.25 sec cast, 3 sec cooldown. Unlike the warrior ability, it does not stun. It can easily one-shot any non-tank class it hits.
- Note: This information is based on the 10 man version.
- They will only spawn in phase 1.
- The first one spawns about 30 seconds into the encounter, and another one spawns every 60 seconds after that.
- The Lich King always raises them about 15 yards in front of himself (or, behind the tank who is tanking him).
- As long as the Horrors are properly faced away from the raid, Shockwave is not much trouble.
- Apparently, Shambling Horrors can be stunned. It should thus be stunned every time it casts Enrage.
In the TCG (full artwork).