|Level||80 / 110|
|Companion(s)||Aquanos (water elemental)|
- Are you surprised to see me here? Everyone needs clean laundry, and what better way to do it than with your own water elemental?
- Simply bring your laundry, pay a nominal fee, and before you know it, everything will be fresh and clean!
Magister Hathorel/Arcanist Tybalin said you might be able to lend me a certain tabard.
- You're in luck. I've got just what you need in the load I'm about to wash.
- See the piles of laundry and the bucket of water? I'll call out what I need next, and you put it in the tub. Ready?
- Quick, add some shirts to the laundry!
- Add the unmentionables... uh, I mean, the 'delicates'!
- The tub needs more water!
- Toss some pants in to the tub!
And one of a few random responses:
- I should keep you around.
- Well done!
- That's how it's done!
- Clean and tidy!
- Nice. I don't want to know what the stain was.
- Aquanos can hardly keep up!
When he's finally done, the Clean Laundry spawns next to the tub.
- Aquanos, stop sending the clothes so high! You didn't have to see the look on Aethas Sunreaver's face when he found his pants in the fountain!
- See how easy that was with everyone working together? Just take what you need from the clean laundry here, but don't forget to return it when you're finished.
|Northrend||The Broken Isles|