Shard of the Exodar
- Shard of the Exodar
- Item Level
- Binds when picked up
- Unique-Equipped: Legion Legendary (1)
- +1,915 Stamina
- +1,477 Critical Strike
- +821 Haste
- Prismatic Socket
- Equip: Your Time Warp does not cause Temporal Displacement on yourself and is not affected by Temporal Displacement or similar effects on yourself.
- Classes: Mage
- Requires Level 110
- "The draenei capital city is able to transcend dimensions and even warp time itself. What could a sliver of its power do in the hands of a mere mortal?"
- Sell Price: 55 6 97
This item drops from dungeon, raid, world bosses, rare elites on the Broken Isles and Argus, and Commanders at Invasion Points. It can also be found in world quest caches, PvP strongboxes, Mythic+ weekly caches, and . Lastly, it can also be discovered by using a Relinquished token purchased from Thaumaturge Vashreen.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2016-11-14): "All Legion Legendary items have had their item level increased by 15. This change will be applied retroactively."
- Hotfix (2016-09-28): "Shard of the Exodar no longer causes Drums of Fury to unaffected by Exhaustion/Sated effects."
- Hotfix (2016-09-14): "Level 110 legendary rings and amulets, which all previously had no sockets, should now have 1 Prismatic socket per item."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.