Sharing the Wealth
110 (Requires 110)
Rare World Quest
+200 The Nightfallen
Deline (20)Delivered to
- Vanthir sighs.
- Vanthir says: Without more arcwine, many citizens will wither right here in the city. Find what you can and I will see that they are cared for.
- Vanthir says: I can save a lot of people with this arcwine. For many it makes all the difference.
Bottles and casks of arcwine are scattered all over Evermoon Bazaar. Each cask is worth 10 bottles for quest credit, but you need to deliver it to the gondola on your back; it slows down your movement and makes you unable to mount while you're carrying it, so watch out for guards!
Note that if you have the Legionfall buff to interact with things while mounted, that will prevent you from getting a cask buff, and the cask in question will be wasted.
If you like, you can also grab ten bottles and then a cask for one turn in.
Whenever you inform Deline that you have a cask:
I found a cask of wine!
- Deline says: Ah! This cask contains a large amount of arcwine. Go ahead and put it into the gondola.
Even if it is a world quest, it still has the following description in Wowhead:
- Lately there have been a disturbing array of changes involving our most precious resource, Arcwine. I imagine Thalyssra has thoroughly educated you about what happens when a Nightborne does not have access to a source of power like Arcwine. With the presence of the demons came rationing. There are many who do not have enough to sustain themselves. Bring me as much Arcwine as you can carry. I will see that it gets to the right people.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.