|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
+75 Order of Embers
- Corlain Refugee tested (10)
I have reason to believe that the coven has already infiltrated Arom's Stand. There are many unfamiliar faces here, with the refugees from Corlain, and we know they can use their magic to appear like one of us.
This needle is fashioned of solid silver. If the witches are indeed vulnerable to silver, then a prick from this may be enough to break their spell.
The refugees may not be keen on being prodded, but they must understand that this is for the good of the town... and perhaps all of Drustvar.
You will receive:
I really hope this works...
It worked?! I knew we were on the right track!
It's too bad we don't have a stockpile of silver weapons lying around, but I think I know how we can deal with that.
- Lucille turns to Reade.
- Lucille Waycrest says: Marshal, we may have found weapons to use against the coven. We will need able-bodied soldiers to wield them.
- Marshal Everit Reade says: We have many capable troops stationed here, milady. They will make fine recruits for your Order of Embers.
Just outside, spot the Heartsbane Grimoire, which starts .
- Corlain Refugee says: Ouch! What in blazes was that for?!
- Corlain Refugee says: Ugh, bloody mainlanders...
- Corlain Refugee says: Ow!
- Corlain Refugee says: The bloodflies are really biting these days, aren't they?
- Corlain Refugee says: Hey! Watch where you're pointing that thing!
- Corlain Refugee says: Clumsy oaf.
- Unmasked Witch yells: It is useless to resist!
- Unmasked Witch yells: Drustvar is ours, outsider!
- Unmasked Witch yells: You will fall before the Mother!
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.