Today, 9/19, is the 6th Anniversary of Gamepedia's launch. Join us for an all-day Mega Stream on the Gamepedia Twitch channel! In addition, all users who log in during the anniversary week will receive a special achievement.
Sheilun, Staff of the Mists
- Sheilun, Staff of the Mists
- Item Level
- Binds when picked up
- Speed 3.60
- 43 – 58 Damage
- (14 damage per second)
- +166 Intellect
- +56 Stamina
- +25 Haste
- +25 Mastery
- Frost Artifact Relic Slot
- Life Artifact Relic Slot
- Storm Artifact Relic Slot
- Equip: Grants you the Sheilun's Gift spell, which significantly heals an ally.
- "You seek the calm, inevitable force of a deep river, the kind that carves canyons into the toughest stone and carries away warriors on its currents without so much as a ripple. Sheilun is the embodiment of that idea."
- 1 Background
- 2 Artifact traits
- 3 Appearances
- 4 Videos
- 5 Patch changes
- 6 References
- 7 External links
- During last pandaren emperor's reign, a prophecy arose that a ruthless Legion would invade the world of Azeroth and leave it shattered. To save his people, Emperor Shaohao embarked on a series of trials, taking with him the ancient staff Sheilun. Afterwards, he used his newfound wisdom to become part of the land. He made Pandaria into a separate continent and enshrouded it in mist to protect it. His staff clattered to the ground, where it lay until the monks of Tian Monastery found it and took it to the Terrace of Endless Spring for safekeeping.
From the official Legion site:
- This legendary staff was used by the last emperor of Pandaria to shroud his homeland in mist, and it resonates with his everlasting legacy of wisdom and perseverance.
Hidden trait: Unknown
|This is the default appearance||Recover one of the Pillars of Creation||Recover
||Complete the first major Campaign effort with your order
|Complete the monk Order Campaign
||Unlock every artifact trait
||Research the full history of the artifact
||Obtain eight rare archeological finds
|Complete the Balance of Power questline
||Kill eight world bosses
||Complete a Mythic Mode Dungeon using a level 15 keystone
||Earn the achievement|
|Participate in Player vs. Player combat and reach Honor Level 10||Reach Honor Level 30||Reach Honor Level 50||Reach Honor Level 80|
|Complete the The Black Rook Threat questline||Defeat Heroic Kiljaeden after unlocking a Challenge artifact appearance||Win 10 rated battlegrounds after unlocking a Challenge artifact appearance||Defeat all Legion dungeon bosses after unlocking a challenge artifact appearance|
|Acquire||Complete 30 Legion dungeons after unlocking a Hidden artifact appearance||Complete 200 World Quests after unlocking a Hidden artifact appearance||Kill 1,000 enemy players after unlocking a Hidden artifact appearance|
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.