Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Location||Lunarfall, Shadowmoon Valley|
|Relative(s)||Jarrod Hamby (husband)|
Shelly Hamby is a human Subtlety rogue who was one of the leading peasants at the Alliance champion's garrison. After the champion had returned from Embaari Village, another peasant reported that she and several of the other lumberjacks had gone missing. The champion's investigation led to finding that they and her husband had been captured and for the most part killed by the podlings of Gloomshade Grove. Shelly survived the ordeal and became a follower after her rescue. Her Horde counterpart is Mulverick.
- Keeping it Together
Where did Pippers go? Little guy keeps stealing my supplies.
Oops! I meant to check in with Baros, we have just been really busy.
This forest is almost out of wood... I need to get a logging operation together. I'll send a full report to Baros as soon as possible.
- Shelly Hamby
Draenor... even the sound of this place makes me sick.
My husband is gone. I cannot go home while his memory lingers.
Please, let me join you and fight for you. Send me to the frontlines, wherever killing is needed.
With every enemy that I face, perhaps the pain will lessen.
- Send me to the front lines, commander.
- Do you need any killing, commander?
- My blade is at your call.
I need you to come on patrol with me.
Shelly is recruited by completing , which is the final quest of the Gloomshade Grove storyline in Shadowmoon Valley.
Abilities and Traits
- Shelly will always have as her first ability, which counters Danger Zones.
- If Shelly is epic, she will have a random second ability.
- Shelly will always have Leatherworking as her first trait.
- Shelly's other traits are always random.
- Before her recruitment, Shelly has a full range of click emotes. After her recruitment, and subsequent change in demeanor, Shelly only uses pissed emotes.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.