Shield Bash is a Protection warrior honor talent, available at rank 43. It required a shield to be equipped, dealing damage and reduces the target's damage done by 15% for 8 seconds. The cooldown is instantly reset if the target is casting.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Re-added as a Protection honor talent and redesigned.
- Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): Removed from game.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Now only has one rank and will cause damage based on a % of AP.
- Patch 1.2.0 (2004-12-18):
- Amount of threat generated by Shield Bash when Shield Discipline is active has been increased.
- No longer usable in Berserker Stance.
- Patch 1.1.0 (2004-11-07): Now available in all Stances.
- Patch 0.10 (2004-09-18): Has had its interrupt duration reduced; cooldown timer has been increased.
- Patch 0.7 (2004-06-15): Moved to level 12. Interrupt chance raised to 100%.
- Patch 0.6 (2004-04-13): The duration for has decreased and the cooldown has increased.