Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
- This article is about the warrior talent. For the former shaman talent, see . For the former paladin talent, see .
Shield Specialization generates extra Rage when blocks occur, and when the warrior uses to reflect a spell.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): No longer increases chance to block. Rage generation changed to only occur when blocking instead of when also parrying or dodging an attack. Spell Reflection effect added.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Now provides 5 rage on a block, dodge or parry instead of 2 rage on a block.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Moved to Tier 1, now increases rage by 2 on a successful block.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): In addition to increasing % chance to block, it now gives the warrior a 20/40/60/80/100% chance to generate 1 rage on a successful block.