We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
- This article is about the warrior talent. For the former shaman talent, see . For the former paladin talent, see .
Shield Specialization generates extra Rage when blocks occur, and when the warrior uses to reflect a spell.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): No longer increases chance to block. Rage generation changed to only occur when blocking instead of when also parrying or dodging an attack. Spell Reflection effect added.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Now provides 5 rage on a block, dodge or parry instead of 2 rage on a block.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Moved to Tier 1, now increases rage by 2 on a successful block.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): In addition to increasing % chance to block, it now gives the warrior a 20/40/60/80/100% chance to generate 1 rage on a successful block.