||This article is a boss stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
- Fill this page with Adventure Guide, Abilities, Achievements, and Quotes sections, and a Strategy section if needed. You may want to review information from fansites for encounter guides.
Shivermaw is a frost wyrm boss in Violet Hold.
Rumored to be one of Sindragosa's own brood, this fearsome frost wyrm was captured from the Frostwing Halls of Icecrown Citadel, where the forces of the Lich King labored to create these winged abominations.
Shivermaw uses powerful Frost magic, forcing players to move between the upper and lower sections of the prison to avoid Relentless Storm and Ice Bomb.
- Wing Buffet and Tail Sweep knock players back if they are in front of or behind Shivermaw.
- Free players from Ice Blocks if they are hit by Ice Bomb.
- Tank movement speed is considerably slowed unless Frost Breath is dispelled.
- Ice Bomb inflicts heavy damage to the entire group.
- Frost Breath inflicts heavy damage and slows movement speed.
- Wing Buffet periodically knocks back all players in front of Shivermaw.
- Frost Breath — Shivermaw breathes on all enemies in front of her, inflicting 195000 to 205000 Frost damage every 0.5 sec for 3 sec. Enemies hit by Frost Breath have their movement speed slowed by 10% for 10 sec. This effect stacks.
- Tail Sweep — Shivermaw inflicts 292500 to 307500 Physical damage to players in a cone behind her, knocking them back.
- Wing Buffet — Shivermaw inflicts 390000 to 410000 Frost damage to players in a cone in front of her, knocking them back.
- Relentless Storm — Shivermaw calls down a storm that blankets the upper prison in Frostbite. This effect inflicts 50000 Frost damage every second and slows movement speed by 30%. As the storm forms, ice comets rain down, inflicting 243750 to 256250 Frost damage to enemies in the targeted areas.
- Ice Bomb — Shivermaw flies into the air and releases an Ice Bomb that detonates after 5 sec. This effect inflicts 438750 to 461250 Frost damage to all players. In addition, players in the lower portion of the prison are frozen in ice for 30 sec or until their ice block is destroyed.
- Frigid Winds — Shivermaw chills all players to the bone, causing them to inflict 146250 to 153750 Frost damage to their allies within 8 yards every second for 18 sec. Each ally hit has their movement speed reduced by 40% for 5 sec.
Please add any available information to this section.
- Lord Malgath yells: Ah... even I heard of Shivermaw, the fallen blue dragon once known as Eldragosa. She will be perfect for terrorizing the skies of Dalaran.