|Sources: World of Warcraft|
Shok'Thokar (also spelled Shok'thokar), formerly Magram Village, was the Magram centaur's village before it was taken by the Burning Blade and their demon masters from the Shadowbreak Ravine. The cultists have even built a new tower near the mountainside to watch over the area. After the quest , the area will have the corpses of Burning Blade cultists and demons. While the three Khans of Gelkis, Magram, and Kolkar remain united and found at the main hut of the village.
- The area phases after most centaur clans in the zone are ready to fight together against the demons.
- The area is littered with the bodies of Magram Outrunners, Magram Scouts, Magram Windchasers, Magram Wranglers, Magram Maulers, Magram Marauders, Magram Pack Runners, and Magram Bonepaws as seen by classes with humanoid and beast tracking.
- It's unknown if the Magram plan to move back here and give the Kolkar back their village, or if all three clans will live here.
- Prior to the Cataclysm it was a goal of the Horde to prevent the centaur from uniting, because they would become too powerful and able to take control of the land and possibly more. However, since it was heroes of the Alliance/Horde who helped them recover their lands, it's possible they might become allies or at least friendly.
- (Not working) Hotfix (2018-07-20): "Defeating Shok’Thokar creatures in Desolace now grants both Gelkis and Magram reputation."
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Replaced Magram Village.