|Title||<The Blacksmith's Daugher>|
|Location||Zouchin Province, Kun-Lai Summit|
|Relative(s)||Steelbender Doshu (father)|
Shomi is a young Pandaren living in Zouchin Village, on the remote northern shore of Kun-Lai Summit. She makes supply trips to One Keg, but otherwise stays within her quiet village. Her father, the town blacksmith, believes she should stay at home and learn to be a proper lady. Shomi believes she is not very good at being a lady, and might do better as an adventurer.
She is out of town (presumably returning from a trip to One Keg) during the Zandalari attack on Zouchin Province. With the help of an outside adventurer, she learns to fight, helping to push the Zandalari out of the area. She can later be found teaching other villagers to fight.
She uses a polearm in combat.
- My father thinks he can tell me what to do still! I'm not a child anymore and he needs to see that!
- I have grown so much thanks to you!
- Maybe next time it will be me saving you!
- I'm ready for the world, but I'm not sure it's ready for me!
- I look forward to when our paths cross again!
- Shomi says: Do not expose your weaknesses.
- Shomi says: Confidence in your abilities will go a long way. Overconfidence will quickly get you killed.
- Shomi says: Good form is the key to defeating your enemies. Don't swing wildly with your weapon. Be disciplined with your tactics.
- Shomi says: Your enemy will not show you mercy. Give him the same courtesy.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.