Shores of Fate
120 (Requires 120)
- Travel to Zoram Strand
So be it. You are more trustworthy an ally than any army Wrynn would have sent.
She left for the Zoram Strand with a small force not long ago. If we move now, we may be able to find her before the Horde does.
You will receive:
- 2 34
- 1,800 XP
It seems our wayward priestess has been busy.
- On accept
- Maiev Shadowsong says: Your aid is welcome, <name>. At least we can count on you.
- Maiev turns away from the table and starts walking out.
- Maiev Shadowsong says: Tyrande's ship was last seen near the Zoram Strand. We will start there.
- Shandris and Sira follow Maiev.
- Talking to Maiev as she leaves
Prepare yourself for battle. We will not leave Darkshore without Tyrande.
- After the night elves leave the room
- (If this doesn't trigger right away, quickly run out of the room and back to the map table.)
- Genn Greymane says: Anduin... I need a word.
- Anduin Wrynn says: Of course. You know you can always speak your mind.
- Genn Greymane says: The night elves saved my people from our curse. They offered us refuge in Darnassus after our kingdom fell.
- Genn Greymane says: I cannot stand idle as they endure the same fate we did. Gilneas will fight by their side.
- Lorna Crowley starts walking away.
- Genn Greymane says: I don't mean to defy you. But if I didn't give the order, I think Mia would charge off to battle without me.
- Anduin Wrynn says: I understand, Genn. Light be with you.
Go to the night elven dock in Stormwind Harbor and enter the portal to Darnassus (which actually leads to Darkshore). You will end up in an updated Darkshore with PvP areas, so be careful. Fly all the way south to Ashenvale. Maiev, Shandris and Sira are aboard The Moonspray off the coast of the Zoram Strand, looking at the burnt remnants of another night elven ship.
- Maiev Shadowsong says: Tyrande's ship. Or at least what's left of it.
- Shandris Feathermoon says: She must have destroyed it so she would not be followed.
- Patch 8.1.0 (2018-12-11): Added.