Showdown at Stonewatch
Kill Tharil'zun and Gath'Ilzogg.
Only the Blackrock high command remains, <name>. They're all holed up in Stonewatch Keep, directly south of our position here at Keeshan's Post. I want you and the rest of Bravo Company to enter Stonewatch and put an end to the Blackrock orc invasion.
<Name>, no survivors.
This doesn't look good.
<The Bravo Company field kit beeps loudly.>
Come in, <name>. Are you there? If you can hear me: Blackrock has the upper hand. I repeat. Blackrock has the upper hand. GET BRAVO COMPANY OUT OF TH...
<Troteman cuts out.>
("It's a trap! Get out!")
Accepting the quest puts the company in the player's party, which is a good thing as the only orcs remaining are elites!
Waiting outside the keep proper atis Tharil'zun with two guards.
- Tharil'zun says: [Broken Common] Death here for you.
Gath'Ilzogg is not in the keep, but southwest of it atstanding on the very edge of the broken bridge.
- Gath'Ilzogg says: Your corpses will feed the Blackrock war machine.
He's a death knight, though... That's odd. Killing both of them completes the quest automatically.
John J. Keeshan quotes:
- If I didn't mention it earlier, <name>, welcome to Bravo Company.
- The world's gone to hell, <name>.
- When this is all over I'm gonna buy you a drink, <name>.
- You're alright, <name>. Not like those no good, money grubbing politicians in Stormwind.
- I remember a time when there were no orcs. Can you imagine it? No damned orcs!
- After we clean this place up, maybe we can start rebuilding it. Maybe they'll give it to Bravo Company. We'll call it: BRAVO KEEP!
- Maybe we'll have peace again someday. And maybe I'll poop gold out my butt.
- (attacking) You're nothing!
- (killing Blackrock orc) He won't be gettin' up from that one.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.