Shrine of the Storm
|This article is a location stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Shrine of the Storm|
The Shrine of the Storm (or the Shrine of the Storms) is a monumental temple located on an island in eastern Stormsong Valley. It is the seat of House Stormsong and the stronghold of the Tidesages.
The Shrine of the Storm is a seat of power for both House Stormsong and the tidesages. Here, blessings upon the fleet are performed to ensure that the Kul Tiran fleet knows no equals in combat. Yet, a dark force has corrupted these sacred grounds and threatens to steal control of the Kul Tiran Fleet forever.
- Brother Pike says: Tread carefully. Some dark presence watches us even now.
As they reach the exterior, Lord Stormsong is found channeling magic over the cliffs of the Shrine. He casts "Requiem of the Abyss", causing Aqu'sirr to rise from the pool.
- Lord Stormsong yells: How dare you sully this holy place with your presence!
- Lord Stormsong yells: I call upon the surging waters! Arise, and wipe out these intruders!
After Aqu'sirr's defeat, Pike exclaims the following as the group continues forward.
- Brother Pike says: Stormsong has twisted this sacred place. We must press on and undo his foul work.
- Brother Ironhull says: Welcome, Brother Pike. You have arrived just in time to witness our victory.
- Galecaller Faye says: Once our ritual is complete, the Kul Tiran fleet will belong to Queen Azshara!
- Brother Pike says: Quickly, heroes! Stop them before the fleet is lost!
- Main article: Tidesage Council#Quotes
- Main article: Lord Stormsong (tactics)#Quotes
- Main article: Vol'zith the Whisperer#Quotes
After Vol'zith's death, Pike can feel the dark presence receding from the Shrine. Queen Azshara gives the group one last warning.
- Queen Azshara says: You dare to interfere in my affairs? What makes you think you can oppose my will?
- Queen Azshara says: Enjoy this victory. It will be your last.
- Brother Pike says: I can feel the dark presence receding. The shrine will be whole again.
Maps and subregions
|Aqu'sirr||Water Shapers||Mail gloves|
|Gloves of Corrupted Water||Leather gloves|
|Stormsurger's Sabatons||Plate boots|
|Briny Barnacle||Strength trinket|
|Tidesage Council||Intellect staff|
|Belt of Unrelenting Gale||Plate belt|
|Ironhull's Reinforced Legplates||Plate leggings|
|Sea Priest's Greaves||Mail boots|
|Footpads of the Serene Wake||Leather boots|
|Galecaller's Boon||Agility trinket|
|Lord Stormsong||Aq'mar, the Tidecaller||Intellect one-hand sword|
|Bindings of the Calling Depths||Mail bracers|
|Bracers of the Sacred Fleet||Leather bracers|
|Gauntlets of Total Subservience||Plate gloves|
|Leggings of the Drowned Lord||Cloth leggings|
|Vol'zith the Whisperer||Deep Fathom's Bite||Agility dagger|
|Azerite plate helmet|
|Cowl of Fluid Machinations||Azerite leather helmet|
|Azerite cloth helmet|
|Azerite leather shoulders|
|Azerite cloth shoulders|
|Chestguard of the Deep Denizen||Azerite plate chest|
|Azerite mail chest|
|Conch of Dark Whispers||Intellect trinket|
- The Shrine looks similar to the original concept for the Dragon Isles.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.