Shuriken Toss is a level 11 Subtlety rogue ability.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Changed from level 90 talent to level 11 Subtlety ability. No longer has a chance to apply Lethal Poisons or cause autoattacks to gain a 30 yard range.
- Patch 6.2.0 (2015-06-23): Now deals 53% more autoattack damage. Additionally, fixed a bug that caused hits made with offhand weapons to deal 15% more damage than intended.
- Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): Now deals 100% more damage in the initial ranged attack, damage is no longer doubled when used on targets farther than 10 yards away, and energy cost has been increased to 40 energy, up from 20.
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Now causes the Rogue to throw ranged shurikens coated in Lethal Poison and auto-attack at 75% damage (was 80%) for up to 10 seconds if the enemy is farther than 10 yards away.
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Now deals double damage when used against targets further than 10 yards away.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.