Shut 'er Down
91 (Requires 90)
+250 Council of Exarchs
Disable the Malfunctioning Resonance Crystal in the Elodor Dig.
- Crystal Disabled
Burrowing native creatures known as "goren" have tunneled into our crystal mines. Judging from our experience at the gates, I suspect my own experimental resonance crystal is whipping the native wildlife into a frenzy.
Enter the Elodor Dig to the north and disable the malfunctioning resonance crystal!
Be careful - my earthworkers report that the mine is crawling with those beasts.
Have you braved the mines yet, <class>?
- Entering the mine proper, several workers flee the mine.
- Elodor Crystalsmith says: The mines are overrun!
- A Crystalmaw Goren cries out incoherently and rushes up the ramp.
- Inside the mine, an Elodor Artificer is at a safe distance from the crystal.
- Elodor Artificer says: It's the resonance crystal - it's driving them crazy!
Excellent. I will send in some peacekeepers to quell any remaining problems.
Exarch Naielle may be right - perhaps I am too aggressive in adapting our technology to this world. Still, I will never quit. Our civilization must move forward!
If Naielle's quest was done first, Exarch Akama will be here:
- Exarch Akama says: Exarch Hataaru - How do you plan to vote with the council?
- Exarch Hataaru says: This "Alliance" from another world intrigues me. I would give them our full support.
- Exarch Akama says: You would risk everything we have built. I cannot agree!
- +250 Council of Exarchs reputation
Pick up from Apprentice Artificer Andren before heading in.
Kill anything that moves. In the back of the cave, look for the Malfunctioning Resonance Crystal in the back of the mine. Behind the crystal is an Override Lever.
After completion of this quest and , Exarch Akama offers .
Optional Garrison Follower conclusion:
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.