|Location||Ihgaluk Crag, Isle of Thunder|
|Companion(s)||Ihgaluk Basilisk (pet)|
- They tell me that I can shed my shame. I only need to do one thing, and then I will not be a shortfang.
- But I cannot do that. I cannot take Farros' strength for myself. Not after what he has done for me...
- I will never know the strength of Kros. I will never hunt in his fields.
- I am not the predator. I am the prey.
- I was not always a shortfang. I was strong.
- My father was a brute. My mother was a saur-priest. I am nothing.
- I am a disgrace to the Skumblade. I will die in the filth, and they will not eat my meat.
When Kroshik is being sacrificed:
- As a shortfang, I must wait until the stronger saurok have had their share of meat.
- +25 The Black Prince
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Added.