|Title||<Lord of the South Wind>|
|Location||Sanctum of the South Wind, Lost City of the Tol'vir|
Siamat, Lord of the South Wind, is the final boss in the Lost City of the Tol'vir.
To get to Siamat, all the previous bosses must be killed first.
He is a member of the Conclave of Wind. He was sent by Al'Akir at the behest of Deathwing to the Neferset tol'vir to cure them of the Curse of Flesh in exchange for their loyalty. After becoming exhausted from converting the population of Neferset into their stoney bodies, the Neferset turned on him, trapping him within the tower at the center of their lost city. After slaying the leaders of the city, adventurers accidentally freed Siamat. He was then defeated within the crumbled ruins of the tower that imprisoned him.
Purging the Nerferset tol'vir's curse of flesh left the fearsome elemental Siamat severely drained. It was during this moment of vulnerability that the tol'vir struck and magically imprisoned Siamat at the center of their ancient sand-swept city.
Stage One: Winds of the South, Rise!
Siamat begins the encounter flying above his platform, nigh invulnerable to any damage taken.
- Storm Bolt — Siamat throws a charged missile at a random enemy player, inflicting 7068 to 7931 Nature damage.
- Cloud Burst — Siamat targets a random player's location and summons a 5 yard radius cloud ring there. After 3 seconds the cloud bursts, inflicting 9250 to 10750 Nature damage and knocking up any player standing in the cloud every second for 3 sec.
- Servant of Siamat — Siamat summons three of these large air elementals during Stage 1. A single Servant enters the fight every 45 seconds, or immediately after the previous Servant dies. After all three Servants die, Siamat enters Stage Two.
- Lightning Nova — The Servant of Siamat emits a circular pulse of energy that inflicts 7312 to 7687 Nature damage to all enemies within 10 yards.
- Thunder Crash — The Servant of Siamat builds up a massive charge of electricity then unleashes the energy at his current target inflicting 14625 to 15375 Nature damage.
- Lightning Charge — When a Servant of Siamat reaches 4% of its remaining health, it emits a Lightning Charge inflicting 10638 to 12362 Nature damage, increasing damage taken by 33%, damage dealt increased by 10%, and increasing haste by 10% for every player within 10 yards.
- Minion of Siamat — Siamat summons these air elementals to join the fight approximately every 30 seconds in both Stages.
- Chain Lightning — The Minion of Siamat strikes a random player with a lightning bolt that then arcs up to 10 yards to four additional players. The bolt inflicts 4875 to 5125 Nature damage to the first target, then 70% less each time the bolt arcs to a new target.
- Tempest Storm — When the Minion of Siamat reaches 5% of its remaining health, it unleashes a 6 yard radius storm above him that slowly moves around the platform. Any player standing under the storm takes 5850 to 6150 Nature damage every second.
- Depletion — The Minion of Siamat slowly depletes its power over time and loses 10% of its health every 2 seconds.
Stage Two: Cower Before the Storm!
After the players kill three Servants of Siamat, Stage two begins with Siamat landing on the platform and becoming vulnerable to damage.
- Wailing Winds — Siamat begins stage two by inflicting 1950 to 2050 Nature damage to all players every second for 6 sec. Players are also violently knocked around the platform during the spell.
- Storm Bolt — In stage two, the Storm Bolt inflicts 6825 to 7175 Nature damage.
- Gathered Storms — Siamat absorbs a Tempest Storm formed by a Minion of Siamat. After absorbing the storm, Siamat blasts two players every second for 975 to 1025 Nature damage for 25 sec. In Heroic Difficulty Siamat blasts all players instead of two.
Storm Clouds (with a white appearance) appear throughout the fight and slowly rotate around Siamat, dealing damage and knocking back any player below them. Everyone should watch for them and run from it if they see one come near.
In phase 1, Siamat takes only 10% damage and summons Minions and Servants.
The Minions of Siamat should be kited away from the group and killed by a designated DPS. They don't hit very hard. Hit them a couple of times to get aggro, then interrupt their spellcast. Kite them away from the group and kill them. It's good to kill them all in the same general area so the green storms that they drop are easy to avoid. The green storms do not expire.
The Servants of Siamat should be picked up by the tank, then killed. Move away when they die, since they will (after a two-second cast) apply the Lightning Charge debuff to everyone in melee range.
When the third Servant of Siamat is killed (the specific, third one that spawns), the fight will progress to phase two. Siamat will drop his shield and cause the players to bounce around for a while. Then he will attack the party with elemental attacks. This is the time to burn him down; ignore any adds. If you have controlled the fight by killing Minions away from the group, and avoided Lightning Charge, the damage taken will be manageable.
|Spirit cloth belt|
|Caster cloth shoulders|
|Agility leather boots|
|Spirit leather leggings|
|Agility one-hand mace|
|DPS caster trinket|
- I. AM. UNLEASHED!
- Winds of the south, rise and come to your master's aid!
- Wailing Winds
- Cower before the tempest storm!
- Killing a player
- Nothing more than dust in the wind.
- The sky... Beckons...
- Unused quotes
- Suffer the storm!
- Your city will be buried. Your lives forfeit to the elements.
- He is the only member of the Conclave of Wind that does not appear in the Throne of the Four Winds.
- His name is likely inspired by Tiamat, a primordial sea monster in Mesopotamian mythology.
- Siamat is voiced by Matthew Mercer.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.