- For general information, see Siege engine.
- This vehicle can be mounted.
The Siege Engine is a siege weapon available in the Isle of Conquest battleground. One of these vehicles become available 3 minutes after one's faction gains control of the Workshop, and is primarily designed to both assault Keep Gates and kill enemy players.
- Siege Engine (driver)
- Ram (20) — Pushes any enemies in front of the siege engine, doing 3500 damage and knocking them back. Also deals 2000 siege damage to buildings. (1.5 cooldown)
- Steam Rush (80) 70 yd range — Put the steam engine into overdrive for a short duration, rushing forward, siege damage and knocking back enemies does 2000 siege damage, or 7540-8460 physical damage.
- Siege Turret (1 position)
- Fire Cannon (25) 10-70 yd range — Fires a cannon blast, dealing up to 5000 fire damage and 4242-4758 siege damage to nearby structures.
- Steam Blast (100) — Deals 9425-10575 Fire damage to all enemies within 10 yards, knocking them back. One this ability is triggered, the turret will be unable to generate Steam Power for 4 sec.
- Flame Turret (2 positions)
- See also: Flame Turret
- Flame Turret — Douses enemies in flame, dealing 3299-3701 Fire damage to targets in front of the siege engine within 15 yards.
- Napalm (40) — Fires a ball of napalm, dealing 1885 to 2115 Fire damage to all enemies within 5 yards of the impact. In addition, targets will be covered in napalm, dealing 2000 Fire per second for 5 sec.
The level, health, and non-siege damage of this vehicle scales to the highest level of each battleground level bracket.