Siege Tank Rescue
84 (Requires 84)
Speak with a Siege Tank Commander standing on top of a crippled Highbank Siege Tank. Defend the tank while engineers make repairs.
- Siege Tank Commander Spoken To
- Siege Tank Defended
One by one, we're gonna have to pull our siege tanks outta the muck. Take these 'ere spare parts you've collected and give 'em to a siege tank commander who's standing on top of a gimped-up machine.
Then defend the tank while engineers de-gimpify it.
Go an' make me proud, <class>!
Rocks an' stumps an' hills an' mud... Bah.
I hate nature.
Yep, one more tank limpin' back home for repairs.
All these trees an' stumps an' mud an' rock - you coulnae drive a golfball into this turf, much less a tank.
We're gonna need a new approach.
Head down to the southwest. Find a Siege Tank Commander that is willing to talk.
- She's hung up in the debris and I've lost steam pressure. This terrain is murder!
- Can you get us out of this?
Here are some spare parts. I'll cover you while you make repairs!
- Siege Tank Commander says: Aye, protect the tank while the boys make repairs! I'll try to get her moving again...
- Defend the Siege Tank!
- A slow stream of five or six Axebite Grunts with only 16104 health come out of the distance focusing on the engineers. Keep the engineers alive!
- Siege Tank Commander says: Ahh, blast it. C'mon, c'mon already!
- Success! The Siege Tank is able to retreat.
- Siege Tank Commander says: There! We got it! Let's get 'er outta here.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.