||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
- For the achievement, see [Sinister Calling].
- Sinister Calling
- Level 10 Subtlety rogue ability
- Increases your total Agility by 15% and you gain 5% more of the Multistrike stat from all sources.
When you multistrike with Backstab or Ambush, you also twist the blade, causing all of your Bleed effects to advance by 2 sec, triggering an instant tick.
Sinister Calling is the Subtlety rogue secondary stat attunement, focusing on Multistrike. It also specifically improves Agility, [Backstab] and [Ambush].
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed.
- Hotfix (2015-01-07): "Sinister Calling's triggered Bleed effects should now be able to Crit or Multistrike if the source Bleed effect could Crit or Multistrike."
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Redesigned, now the Subtlety rogue secondary stat attunement.
- Previous effect: Increases your total Agility by 30%.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): No longer increases the percentage damage bonus of Backstab and Hemorrhage.
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): Now grants 30% Agility, up from 25%, and increases Backstab and Hemorrhage damage by an additional 40%, up from 25%.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Changed from a Subtlety talent to a Subtlety specialization.