- For his pre-Wrath of the Lich King encounter, see . For his strategy on the encounter, see .
|Character class||Death knight, Paladin|
|Former affiliation(s)||The Silver Hand|
|Location||Military Quarter, Naxxramas|
|Status||Deceased (lore), Killable (WoW)|
Sir Zeliek was one of the Four Horsemen of Naxxramas. He was a paladin in life, so strong in his faith, that even in undeath the power of the Light still heeded his call, smiting his foes in battle. Though his body was forced to obey 's commands, Sir Zeliek managed to retain his sanity and morals despite his corruption. This makes him a tragic character, forced to slay what he once held dear in his heart against his will.
AshbringerThis section concerns content exclusive to the World of Warcraft comics.
Sir Zeliek witnessed the enslaving of by Kel'Thuzad. He then fought against the party led into Naxxramas. He stabbed in the back, asking for forgiveness as he did so. Before he died, Brannigan managed to strike Zeliek in the head, temporarily taking him out of the fight. When Zeliek stirred, the battle was over, and he was left alone to lament his cursed existence.
Wrath of the Lich KingThis section concerns content exclusive to Wrath of the Lich King.
Sir Zeliek survived his encounter in the first siege against Naxxramas in the Eastern Plaguelands, and returned as one of the Four Horsemen in the newly relocated necropolis, floating above the Dragonblight.
- Leave, I beg you, while you still can!
- You know that I take no pleasure in this, Korth'azz.
- Forgive me, brother. This is not my choice. But you must die. The master commands it!
- When will it be over? When will I be released? How many more must I kill?
- yells: To arms, ye roustabouts! We've got company!
- Sir Zeliek yells: Invaders! Cease this foolish venture at once! Turn away while you still can!
- yells: Come, Zeliek, do not drive them out. Not until we've had our fun!
- yells: Enough prattling. Let them come. We shall grind their bones to dust.
- Lady Blaumeux yells: I do hope they stay long enough for me to... introduce myself.
- Sir Zeliek yells: Perhaps they will come to their senses... and run away as fast as they can.
- Thane Korth'azz yells: I've heard enough a' yer snivelin'! Shut your flytrap before I shut it for ye'!
- Baron Rivendare yells: Conserve your anger. Harness your rage. You will all have outlets for your frustrations soon enough.
- Do not continue! Turn back while there's still time!
- Flee, before it's too late!
- I have no choice but to obey!
- Killing a player
- Forgive me!
- It is... as it should be.
- An unused NPC representing a modern version of Sir Zeliek was added roughly at the same time as matching versions of the three other original Horsemen, all presumably meant to appear in World of Warcraft: Legion. He and these other NPCs didn't make it out of the Legion alpha stage. See Original intent in Legion.
- It is possible that Zeliek didn't meet his final death since he already returned once, just like .