- This article is about the Kul Tiras creatures. For the naga class, see Naga siren. For the sunflower, see Siren (sunflower).
Sirens are creatures native to Kul Tiras. With their enchanting voices, they lure sailors into shipwrecks. Siren elders are known as "sisters". They are bigger, smarter, and stronger than younger sirens. Their voices carry far out to sea and bring in all the big "catches."
- Sirens use the wind serpent animation skeleton.
- In Greek mythology, Sirens were dangerous creatures resembling winged women who lured nearby sailors with their enchanting music and singing voices to shipwreck on the rocky coast of their island.
- The names of several sirens in Battle for Azeroth are derived from the names given by various Greek authors to the mythological Sirens, including Ligeia (Lugeia), Molpe (Nolpe), Parthenope (Patheope), and Teles (Teres).
- Before Battle for Azeroth introduced the siren race, naga would sometimes be used as a reference to the Greek sirens, such as Ophelia in  Siren's Song.