- Not to be confused with Skarr the Broken.
|Race||Jeweled panther (Beast)|
|Location||Molten Front, Firelands|
- ? - ? Damage
- ? Armor
- Diet: Meat, Fish
Attacks and abilities
- Fieroclast Barrage 60 yd range — Inflicts Fire damage to nearby enemies, stunning them for 1 sec. Triggered by a attempt; does 69375 to 80625 damage.
- Fire It Up! — Successfully cast a spell! Increases damage dealt by 10% and spell-casting speed by 10%.
Taming Challenge tactics
Skarr is immune to freezing traps, scatter shot, and wyvern shot. It's recommended to have silencing shot available and use that in order to give yourself time to complete the long casting time of taming the beast as Skarr will kill the hunter within the fire 9 seconds, due to his stacking haste buff with every fireball attack cast.
There is an easier way to catch this ocelot: The thermals from the floating rocks give a 2 minute buff that makes all attacks cast even faster. This will allow hunters to catch Skarr and Karkin.
Both stratagies work well if you use them properly.
- It spawns at a possible two locations locations on floating rocks near the Fireplume Peak, around and .
- It shares spawn locations, spawn timer, and pre-taming behavior with the crab Karkin, but behaves as a regular cat after it is tamed.
- Skarr might be a reference to Scar from Lion King.
- Skarr is a reference to "Scar" from the Battlestar Galactica series, with his metallic look and the red visor eyes.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Added.