- For the boss encounter, see Paragons of the Klaxxi.
Skeer the Bloodseeker is a level 90 mantid located at Klaxxi'vess. Skeer is a barbarous warrior who drinks the blood of his enemies, claiming it grants him strength.
Skeer the Bloodseeker is a Klaxxi paragon first encountered in the Dread Wastes.
Some time later after he was awakened by the Wakener, he joined Garrosh, who obtained the heart of Y'Shaarj, in the Underhold. Like the rest of the Klaxxi Paragons, he was eventually killed by the very same heroes who awakened him.
- Conversation with Rik'kal the Dissector
- Rik'kal the Dissector says: Bloodseeker, your regenerative powers fascinate me. I wonder if you would consent to a few tests.
- Skeer the Bloodseeker says: What kind of tests?
- Rik'kal the Dissector says: Just a little cellular trauma induction, maybe a few tissue samples, a session of micro-sonic deep gene-probing. Nothing terribly invasive!
- Skeer the Bloodseeker says: What was that last part?
- Rik'kal the Dissector says: Tissue samples?
- Skeer the Bloodseeker says: After that.
- Rik'kal the Dissector says: Nothing terribly invasive?
- Skeer the Bloodseeker says: We are done talking.
- Conversation with Iyyokuk the Lucid
- Skeer the Bloodseeker says: Grrr... I need to kill something. All this waiting around is driving me crazy.
- Iyyokuk the Lucid says: Quiet, you.
- Klaxxi enhancement
- Show no mercy! Thrive on the scent of blood! The more you attack, the more health you will regain.
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- Main article: Paragons of the Klaxxi#Quotes