As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Location||Ihgaluk Crag, Isle of Thunder|
When spoken to with the Skin of the Saurok buff, they reveal the religious beliefs of the Skumblade Saurok: instead of being created by Mogu Flesh-shaping, they teach the saurok that they are the descendants of a powerful Devilsaur spirit named Kros. Despite their history being wrong, the Echo of Kros is real.
- The mogu claim to have created us... to have twisted us into our current forms. Do not believe their lies.
- We are our own people, evolved from the great creator, Kros himself!
- Be strong.
- Be vicious.
- Kill no more than you can eat.
- make no friends, and take no pets.
- Die fighting.
- These, and may more, are lessons we can learn from Kroshik.
- The mogu are our enemy. They seek to eliminate us from this world. Why should we believe the creation myths that they feed us?
- Kroshik is a gift from our creator, Kros. He reminds us of our heritage, of our legacy. He gives us a glimpse at our glorious future.
- Kroshik gives us his body, his bones, his strength, and his spirit. We owe our existence to him.
- Humble yourself before Kroshik, saurok. In this world, he is the closest to Kros that you will ever get.
- Savor in his presence. He will not live forever.
- Live a life devoted to the ideals of Kros. Never stop fighting, never stop growing. Each day, stronger than before.
- Fight through pain. Suffer through filth. Everyone is your enemy.
- Die with your weapon in your hand. Give your body to Ihgaluk.
- Buffed with Power Word: Dinosaur: "Increases stamina by 10%."
- +50 The Black Prince
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Added.