|Location||Ihgaluk Crag, Isle of Thunder|
- Filth protects us. Our enemies cannot stand the smell of Ihgaluk.
- But it is hard to keep filth on the beach. The ocean drinks our filth faster than I can create it. There must be other ways to protect our shores.
- <The seadragon flashes a razor-toothed smile.> That's where I come in, brother.
- Lots of corpses in the sea. More than usual.
- There is war nearby.
- This is good for the saurok. More corpses means more food, more filth.
- I smell intruders. They are near.
- <The seadragon eyes you suspiciously.>
- Keep an eye to the sea, brother. The mogu can attack from anywhere.
- Seadragons rank high in the eyes of Kros. The sea is home to good food and good filth.
- Some saur-priests call me traitor. "Kroshik does not hunt in the sea," they say.
- I follow the path of Kros, but I do not agree with these priests. Kroshik hunts WHEREVER HE CAN, and so do I.
- These priests and their stubborn, closed-mined idea of Kroshik have no place in today's Skumblades.
- We see strange ships. These are not mogu ships.
- Who are the invaders? What do they want? What do they taste like?
- +50 The Black Prince
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Added.