This item is created with Engineering (600); taught by .
"Mount a Sky Golem, allowing you to fly very fast. The claws are surprisingly delicate and herbalists can use them to pick herbs! This is a flying mount."
A glorious feat of engineering, the sky golem takes traditional shredder technology to a whole new level (and altitude!).
- The Sky Golem has the ability to pick herbs without the need to dismount first.
- Due to the daily cooldown on making the required , this mount will take a minimum of 30 days to craft.
- The Sky Golem was a replacement for the mount, which ultimately never made it live due to unspecified technical issues.
- Originally on the PTR, the Sky Golem had underwater breathing but was replaced with the abilities to pick herbs instead.
A Sky Golem in Hearthstone.
- In the cockpit of the Sky Golem is a picture of the Queen of Blades from StarCraft II. Normal shredders have a miniature picture in the cockpit which is the Brood War box art of the Queen of Blades from StarCraft I. Siegecrafter Blackfuse's special shredder instead features an image of Garrosh Hellscream.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Added.