The Sky Golem summons a flying shredder mount. It resembles the armor of .
This item is created with Engineering (600); taught by .
"Mount a Sky Golem, allowing you to fly very fast. The claws are surprisingly delicate and herbalists can use them to pick herbs! This is a flying mount."
A glorious feat of engineering, the sky golem takes traditional shredder technology to a whole new level (and altitude!).
- The Sky Golem has the ability to pick herbs without the need to dismount first.
- Due to the daily cooldown on making the required , this mount will take a minimum of 30 days to craft.
- The Sky Golem was a replacement for the mount, which ultimately never made it live due to unspecified technical issues.
- Originally on the PTR, the Sky Golem had underwater breathing but was replaced with the abilities to pick herbs instead.
A Sky Golem in Hearthstone.
- In the cockpit of the Sky Golem is a picture of the Queen of Blades from StarCraft II. Normal shredders have a miniature picture in the cockpit which is the Brood War box art of the Queen of Blades from StarCraft I. 's special shredder instead features an image of .
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Added.