|Level||102 - 103 Elite|
Skylord Tovra is the last boss of Grimrail Depot.
Before the rise of the Iron Horde, Tovra had never ventured beyond the frigid tundra of Frostfire, where she led groups of Thunderlord trackers to snare and capture the fiercest rylaks on Draenor. Her mastery of rylaks has made Tovra an invaluable asset, and she now commands the aerial forces of the Iron Horde.
Skylord Tovra engages players while her rylak bombards the platform, creating pools of Diffused Energy. The number of active pools increases as the fight progresses.
- Dodge Spinning Spear and avoid Freezing Snare.
- Diffused Energy stacks over a short duration.
- Freezing Snare and Diffused Energy may require frequest repositioning.
- Freezing Snare — Throws a Frost Trap on the ground, which when tripped, inflicts 14250 to 15750 Frost damage and roots all enemies within 6 yards for 6 sec.
- Spinning Spear — Throws a spinning spear towards a target, penetrating armor and inflicting 43875 to 46125 Physical damage, knocking down the target for 2 sec.
- Diffused Energy — Forms a pool of viscous electricity on the ground, periodically inflicting Nature damage to targets who remain in the pool.
- Thunderous Breath — Thunderous Breath encompasses the platform, inflicting Nature damage to all players.
- Hunter's Mark — Marks a target, throwing an Explosive Spear at their location after until cancelled, inflicting Fire damage to all targets within 8 yards.
Skylord Tovra is a high movement encounter. The rylak is untargetable and will shoot Diffused Energy down at the arena, temporarily cover a portion of the ground with pools of lightning. The pools dissipate and the rylak fires again about every 20 seconds, making the safe areas constantly changing. Stay away from the lightning and be ready to move when Tovra orders the rylak to fire ("Another one!" "Show em what your made of!" etc).
The boss herself throws a spinning spear at a random player and while the damage is manageable on it's own, the combination of the spear strike and lightning may be enough to kill one of the party members. The healer should be ready to heal off any extra damage from the spinning and explosive spears. Lastly, the boss will throw a at a random player to keep them rooted in the lightning. Simply move away from the trap before it arms itself and it will not trigger.
|( · )||Caster staff|
|( · )||Strength shield|
|( · )||Caster trinket|
- Nobody stops the Iron Horde! Nobody!
- Rakun, let's give 'em hell!
- Thunderous Breath
- Another one!
- Light 'em up!
- Show them what you're made of!
- Killed a player
- How shocking.
- You can never stop this train!
- You... can't...
- Logistics Are For Professionals
- Off the Rails
- Sparks and Steel
- Who's the Boss?
- Can't Go Home This Way
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.