Today, 9/19, is the 6th Anniversary of Gamepedia's launch. Join us for an all-day Mega Stream on the Gamepedia Twitch channel! In addition, all users who log in during the anniversary week will receive a special achievement.
|Location||Hall of the Brave, Orgrimmar|
Slahtz is a Forsaken found lurking at the Hall of the Brave in Orgrimmar's Valley of Honor. Slahtz gives members of the Horde access to an option that allows them to turn off experience gain in the game in any form or fashion. The fee is 10 to turn on or off each time.
- There are some who desire to stop gaining experience from their actions; to forever remain at the level of strength they are now, and never grow stronger.
- I can make this possible... for a fee, of course.
- But understand this: Once you pay me, you will NO LONGER GAIN EXPERIENCE. None. Not one whit.
- Should you change your mind afterwards and want to start gaining experience again, I can undo the process for the same fee.
I no longer wish to gain experience.
While standing around, Slahtz will randomly emote some thoughts that are fairly common to level 19 twinks:
- Slahtz plans a Stranglethorn Vale fishing trip.
- Slahtz realizes he needs some .
- Slahtz bemoans the loss of his .
- Slahtz daydreams of .
Turning in quests continues to award guild experience and reputation normally while personal XP gains are disabled.
- His Alliance equivalent is Behsten. "Behsten Slahtz" is a homophone for "best in slots".
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Added.