- Warriors aren't real big on subtlety.
- Slam is a common Warrior spell in Hearthstone. The flavor text reads: ""Dun da dun, dun da dun": if you've heard an ogre sing this, it's too late."
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.2.5 (2017-06-13): Slam damage increased by 35%.
- Hotfix (2016-08-08): "Increased Slam’s damage by up to 12%."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Changed from a talent to an Arms ability. Damage increased by 13%. No longer benefits from consecutive uses.
- Patch 6.1.0 (2015-02-24): Damage has been increased by 43%.
- Hotfix (2014-10-30): Damage has been reduced by 30%.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Redesigned. Now a level 45 Warrior talent available only for Arms warrior.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Now deals 25% more damage, but the Rage cost has been increased by 25% as well. While is active, Slam will deal 35% of damage dealt against the primary target to all other enemies within 2 yards, and targets affected by receives 10% more damage.
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Now deals 220% weapon damage (was 190%) and now costs 20 rage (was 30 rage).
- Hotfix (2012-09-20): "Slam now does 190% weapon damage (down from 215%)."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now an Arms specialization ability. Weapon damage increased from 145% to 215%. Now cost 30 Rage, up from 15. Instant.
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): Slam now uses a new character attack animation.
- Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): Slam's off-hand damage component should now benefit from the damage bonus of .
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): Change reverted (waiting on code change to make haste scaling more consistent with spell haste)
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Now costs 15 rage, down from 20, and now does 125% weapon damage, down from 150%.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Slam now suspends the weapon swing timer rather than resetting it.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Removed Slam's casting time interruption.
- Patch 1.2.0 (2004-12-18): Warriors will now resume attacking after performing a Slam attack.
- Patch 1.1.0 (2004-11-07): Available in all Stances, damage reduced, casting is pushed back when hit.
- Patch 0.6 (2004-04-13): Damage increased and cast time reduced.