Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Slaughtered Lamb is a seedy pub in the Mage Quarter of Stormwind City. The pub's basement and catacombs serve as host to the city's warlock community and acts as a training ground for new recruits. The top floor is abandoned except for a bartender. Given the pub's name, it seems like the perfect place for warlocks to do their training.
Rather eerily, below the warlock trainer's area there is another area of the Stormwind catacombs, with some empty, open coffins across the floor.
- Jarel Moor <Bartender>
- Gakin the Darkbinder
- Zardeth of the Black Claw
- Zggi <Zardeth's Minion>
- Demisette Cloyce <Warlock Trainer>
- Sandahl <Warlock Trainer>
- Ursula Deline <Warlock Trainer>
- Spackle Thornberry
- Jalane Ayrole <Master Shadoweave Tailor>
- The Slaughtered Lamb is named after a pub of the same name that appears in the film An American Werewolf in London.