- This article is about the general Scourge structure. For the Warcraft III building, see Slaughterhouse (Warcraft III). For the location within Stratholme, see Slaughter House. For the warrior honor talent, see .
Slaughterhouses are buildings where living creatures are killed and then disassembled into raw meat. Their usage can be innocent enough when it is about turning animals into food, but the Scourge built many slaughterhouses for a more sinister use: to serve as factories of the dead where meat wagons are built and abominations are pieced together from humanoid meat.
Scourge slaughterhouses can be found at the following locations:
- One in Slaughter Square, Stratholme - lair of Baron Rivendare.
- Two in the Plaguewood, Eastern Plaguelands.
- One in the Noxious Glade, Eastern Plaguelands.
- Two in Deatholme, Ghostlands - Borgoth the Bloodletter's respawn point alternates between them, two inaccessible ones are nearby.
- One in Scourgeholme, Icecrown.
- One at the Scourge base, Hyjal Summit.
Additionally, there are a few other non-Scourge affiliated slaughterhouses: