|Level||93 (Requires 92)|
Collect the Pendants of Brol, Krag, and Mol.
Anytime a gladiator escapes Stonemaul, they send their hardened slave hunters after us.
I consider myself a capable warrior, years of surviving in an arena have taught me that.
But these slave hunters keep pendants magically tethered to the slaves. With these pendants they can track us down anywhere we go, and kill us in our sleep or when our guard is down.
I have no right to ask this, but can you enter Stonemaul and retrieve these pendants?
Have you the pendants?
You have shown more honor in this one act than I have seen in many years.
When this is over, I will swear my axe to your forces and pass my knowledge on to your troops.
- 14100 XP
Head up the tower that Sasha is standing in front of to reach Slave Hunter Krag. Kill him, loot the , then head north across the way and enter the tower to find Bruto shackled to the back wall.
- Bruto yells: Now I can kill who I want, when I want! Meet me in the ogre mound when you are done and we will rip faces together!
Head south into the pit to find Slave Hunter Brol and loot his pendant. Enter the arena and bang the Challenge Gong.
- Slavemaster Ok'mok yells: What is this? A new challenger? We will enjoy watching you be consumed by my little pet.
A goren, Kigli'ak, comes out. Kill it.
- Slavemaster Ok'mok yells: A meager victory. Let us see how you fare against my personal ogron.
An ogron, Stribit, comes out. Kill it.
- Slavemaster Ok'mok yells: Such impudence. I will see you consumed by my favorite pet.
A ravager, Jabberback, comes out. Kill it.
- Slavemaster Ok'mok yells: That was my favorite ravager. You filthy savage. I will kill you with my own bare hands!
Ok'mok jumps into the arena. Kill him.
Behind the arena where the combatants emerged is Y'kish locked in a cage.
- Y'kish says: Free at last! Join me in the ogre mound when you are done, and we shall slay the ogre chieftain together.
Enter the tower to the north to free Pitfighter Vaandaam.
- Pitfighter Vaandaam says: My fists and gratitude are yours, stranger. How do you feel about killing an ogre chief before you go?
Exit and get on top of the same tower and head south to enter the tower to find Slave Hunter Mol. Before turning in, head north and take the switchback back to the southwest to find Stomper Kreego, who drops the , a few cases of beer, and some .
- Nazgrel says: You better fear the day I get let out of this cage!
- Nazgrel says: Did my father send you? I told them he would find a way to spring me! Thanks, stranger.
Don't leave the hovel just yet -- head to the north end to find the three freed gladiators.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.