Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Hit point regeneration||Always|
|Hit point regeneration rate||.25 HP/sec.|
|Unit Classified As:||Ground|
The Slave Master of the Blackrock clan led the raid on the settlement of Strahnbrad. He killed villagers Joe, Mike, and Scott by trampling them with his horse as Arthas entered the village. Arthas killed him as he was capturing villagers as slaves to sacrifice to the Burning Legion.
- For unit quotes, see Quotes of Warcraft III/Orc Horde#Warlord/Slave Master.
- Haul these wretches off with the rest of them!
- Slave Master's model is actually that of a scrapped hero unit from the Warcraft III alpha called the orc warlord.
- Slave Master's name may be Mathog. The name "Mathog" comes from the icon and the model file of the Slave Master in the Warcraft III World Editor. There is also a special unit in the World Editor called Mathog. The name "Mathogg" was later used in Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, in the orc campaign.
- Slave Master has red skin indicating he is a chaos orc. However, the other Blackrock orcs in and around Strahnbrad have green skin and the only other chaos orc in the clan is Jubei'Thos. He may be the only one who drank demon blood in his group.
- In the official scenario map, WarChasers, one of the playable heroes was a chaos orc using the same model and his class was "Beast Knight", but he may not have any relations with the Slave Master.
- He is one of the few orcs who ride a horse instead of a wolf or worg.