110 - 120 (Requires 110)
+250 Proudmoore Admiralty
- Urchin Worker freed (6)
They said they would feed us. Said they'd keep us warm.
<Olive runs the sleeve of her coat across her nose.>
But they were mean! And it was really hard work. And when we tried to rest, they yelled at us!
I got away, but my friends are still in there.
You will receive:
These kids are gonna have it hard enough without being under Ashvane's thumb. Thanks for getting them out.
On accept of all three:
- Flynn Fairwind says: Send those kids to the western edge of the foundry. I'll wait there and make sure nobody tries to snatch 'em.
- Flynn Fairwind says: Meet me there when you've got some information on those shipments.
Look for Urchin Workers all over the foundry and interact with them to free them:
- Please don't yell at me!
- I saw bad men. They were yelling at everyone - even other grown-ups!
- <cough> <cough>
- I wanna go home.
- Head down to the water. There is a boat waiting to take you to safety.
- Please help the grown-ups, too!
- I'm goin' back to school...
- Thank you!
- I hope they have food on the boat!
- I'm off!
- I'm out of here!
- Now to find a warm fire!
- They won't catch me! I'm too fast!
Additionally, there are other suspicious objects like Azerite-Dusted Blades all over the foundry that can be used (via the extra action button) to do some extra damage to enemies.
Finally, there's a Small Treasure Chest near Forgemaster Farthing. It contains a poor-quality item and some .
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.