Smoldering Ember Wyrm
Arcanagos sought to turn Medivh away from experiments into the arcane, but the influence of Sargeras had corrupted the wizard too deeply, and the great dragon paid for the transgression with eternal, burning agony.
The mount has a 20% chance to drop for every player in the group eligible for loot, up to a 100% drop chance if all five players are not loot locked. It will only drop for players who do not already have it.
Wowhead - Smoldering Ember Wyrm | 2016-12-07 00:00 | BlizzardCS
The mount has a 20% drop chance multiplied by the number of loot eligible players (even if they have the mount).
Note: The mount will only drop for someone who doesn’t have the mount.
- 5 players who are not loot locked = there is a 100% chance for the mount to drop
- 4 players who are not loot locked + 1 player who is loot locked = 80% drop chance.
- 4 players who are not loot locked & have Nightbane mount + 1 not loot locked player without Nightbane mount = 100% chance the player without the Nightbane mount gets the mount
- 4 players who are not loot locked & have Nightbane mount + 1 loot locked player without nightbane mount = 0% chance to get Nightbane mount (the only person who could get it is already loot locked)
- 4 loot locked players + 1 not loot locked player, none of whom have the mount = 20% drop chance. The mount would only go to the non-loot locked player.
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Added.