- For lore, see Snap dragon.
|This article or section needs Boilerplating.|
The Snap Dragon is a large amphibious quadruped tamed by the Naga and used as a war beast. They are capable of secreting a poisonous compound from their mouth which they can use in a ranged attack against both ground and air based enemies. They are bred at Spawning Grounds and are typically blue in color.
Statistics from Warcraft III Frozen Throne
- 500 HP
- 28-44 piercing ranged damage (upgraded 3)
- 6 medium armor (upgraded 3)
- Slow Poison (attacks slow movement and attack rate and DoT)
- Submerge (can go underwater to avoid attacks)