Solar Core Destruction
85 (Requires 85)
+250 Guardians of Hyjal
Detonate the Solar Core.
- Solar Core detonated
Should this vessel detonate on Azeroth, none of us will have a home to return to.
We need to strike at the Solar Core now, while it is still vulnerable. You can find the infernal device to the northeast.
If we do not stop it now, the Solar Core will only grow more powerful with each day.
It is destroyed? Good. I doubt this will deter Fandral for long, but we must gain every advantage we can muster.
You will receive:
- 69400 XP (or 16 54 at max level)
- +250 reputation with Guardians of Hyjal
Pick up the other dailies at the Forlorn Spire before heading out. While out and about, kill a Druid of the Flame and it will drop a on the ground. It starts .
The Solar Core is found at Widow's Clutch, at a camp called Wildflame Point. It is surrounded by four Druids of the Flame. Kill at least one, get close to the center taking care not to aggro the others — they have a large aggro radius — and blow the core. The explosion will launch the player 100 yards away to on top of a spire. Jump down, mount up and return to base.the northeast end of the
- -- unlocks a daily quest chain:
- Three dailies from the following at the Forlorn Spire. Additionally, kill a Druid of the Flame to pick up , which starts a short sidequest.
- (unlocked by )
- -or- (unlocked by )
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Added.