Son of Hakkar
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.3a.
|Race||Wind serpent (Beast)|
|Pet family||Wind serpent|
Son of Hakkar can be found in Zul'Gurub.
- Thrash — Gives the caster 2 extra attacks.
- Knockdown — Inflicts 289 damage to an enemy and its nearest allies, stunning them for 2 seconds. Affects up to 3 targets.
- Poisonous Blood — Casts a poisonous gas when killed (Unconfirmed).
- Main article: Hakkar (tactics)
These creatures are the key to defeating Hakkar. After death, the Sons of Hakkar leave a cloud of venom behind, which infects each player in range with a DoT that ticks every 3 seconds for 100 points of nature damage. Usually the venom will be cleansed, but when fighting Hakkar it is essential to keep the DoT and not to cleanse it. The Sons of Hakkar have approximately 14,685 HP. Hakkar casts Blood Siphon every 90 seconds, but if enough players are infected with the venom when Hakkar drains, he will damage himself instead of healing. Hakkar doesn't necessarely cast Blood Siphon on every raid member.
- Sons of Hakkar were once famous for changing between three colors when tamed (yellow, red, and green) but are now permanently red.