|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.3a.
|Affiliation(s)||Stormwind, Kirin Tor|
|Status||Unknown (presumed alive)|
After Rethilgore had been defeated, Alliance players could ask Ashcrombe to open the gate to the rest of the instance. On the other hand, Horde players could choose to kill Ashcrombe. Horde players saw Ashcrombe as a level 20 non-elite and not flagged for PvP.
Ashcrombe no longer appears in the post-Cataclysm Shadowfang Keep, and his fate remains unclear.
- In the cell
- Deathstalker Adamant: "Re'ka kagg tov'osh gezzzno mog thukad."
- Sorcerer Ashcrombe: "For once I agree with you... scum."
- Deathstalker Adamant: About time someone killed the wretch.
- Sorcerer Ashcrombie: For once I agree with you... scum.
At last! I am finally free from this cell!
I must report this mess at once! But before I leave, allow me to undo the magical lock on the courtyard door.
You defeated Rethilgore, perhaps you will survive what lies beyond...
- Please unlock the courtyard door.
- Opening the door
- I have just the spell to get this door open. Too bad the cell doors weren't locked so haphazardly.
- There it is! Wide open. Good luck to you conquering what lies beyond. I must report back to the Kirin Tor at once!
- Ashcrombe's Unlock — Opened the door leading to the courtyard of Shadowfang Keep.
- Flamestrike — Called down a pillar of fire, burning all enemies within the area for 52 to 68 Fire damage and an additional 48 Fire damage over 8 sec.
- Frost Nova — Blasted enemies near the caster for 19 to 21 Frost damage and froze them in place for up to 8 sec. Damage caused could interrupt the effect.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Removed.